The Pedag Viva Orthotic Arch Support Insoles are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole for low to medium arch types. They are constructed with a vegetable tanned leather top cover to help absorb moisture, with an active bacteria killing carbon filter and anti-bacterial treatment, these insoles will help to prevent odors and maintain freshness. Their thin design allows a comfortable fit in almost any shoe or boot with a cushioned heel plug to provide shock absorption on heel strike.
This orthotic gently shapes your foot to insure proper longitudinal and forefoot arch functions, as well as a shock absorbing cushioned heel plug, providing support for your entire foot.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- Sturdy semi-rigid arch support bridge for the longitudinal arch plus a metatarsal pad for the forefoot
- Prevents "load fatigue" and minimizes pressure points
- Orthopedic design to prevent and restore natural arch function
- Cushioned heel plug built in to relieve pressure and impact on the heel
- Gently shapes the foot to regain and maintain anatomically correct positioning
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Arch Height: 20 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 1.75 mm
- Thickness at heel: 5.5 mm
- Weight: 1.6 oz (Size #40: Women's 10 / Men's 7)
- Made in Germany