Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handmade boots of the era. This women's Lucchese cowgirl boot features a brown full quill ostrich leather foot accented by bright blue inlays at saddle vamp under a bright blue embroidered 13" calf skin leather shaft. Gorgeous turquoise leather overlay at collar and pull straps. Leather lining. Double stitched welt. Updated with square toe profile. Imported.
- Handmade leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Flexible cushion insole for walking comfort
- Full quill ostrich leather foot accented by bright blue leather shaft
- Turquoise leather overlay & collar
- Kick around in comfort & style in these Lucchese cowgirl boots.
- Fancy saddle vamp adds style & boots protection